Re: [Evolution] Choosing the items to sync to palm with evo 1.5

this feature never existed but is in the plans.

Jeff

On Mon, 2004-09-06 at 07:27, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
With evolution 1.4 there used to be the "folders" (I think) dialog which
allowed you to configure which set of contacts/calendars etc were used
by default, and had the side effect that these were used for palm sync.

With evolution 1.5 I have not worked out how to select the contacts and
calendar used for palm sync.  I have an exchange server set up (using
connector), with all my calendar entries on there.  However the palm is
syncing with the "On This Computer/Personal" set (which was previously
empty).  I cannot see how to configure this to happen differently.

Cheers
      Nigel.