[Evolution] IMAP or POP3 accounts

Hi,

I am considering replacing Outlook on our network (approximately 100 clients) with evolution.

However, i have a number of questions regarding the central management of Evolution IMAP and POP3 account data for each user in a network:

1. The windows logon provides a single sign on for both windows and outlook. Meaning that when a user changes his/her password in windows this is automatic for outlook too. Is it possible to achieve a similar thing using Evolution and active directory? 2. If this is not possible with active directory then would it be possible using Novell Edirectory? I.e if i would move from active directory to novell edirectory for signing on, is there somehow an integration between Evolution and edirectory which would obsolete the need for the user to regularly change his IMAP or POP3 passwords even if he changes his windows or edirectory logon?

If both are not available, does anyone know whether Novell is working on such an integration? Surely this would make sense for both Evolution and Edirectory users and since both are owned by Novell....

And if not, does anyone know if this would be relatively easily developed for Evolution? If there is demand from other users too i would consider developing such an add-on module.

regards,

Nick Galea