RE: [Evolution] proxy configuration

On Mon, 2004-08-30 at 14:47 -0500, Edginton, Brian (GE Healthcare, non-
ge) wrote:
So, what flags would one set to expose the necessary debug? I still
don't believe that it is correctly using the gnome settings.

Let me ask, what kind of proxy are you pushing it to work with?

Evolution doesn't support Socks proxy yet. It only uses gnomevfs
functions for HTTP, so will use GNOME proxy settings to retrieve any
images on any HTML mail you may receive. That's all.
--
Enver ALTIN                   |        http://skyblue.gen.tr/
Software developer @ Parkyeri |      http://www.parkyeri.com/