Re: [Evolution] 2.0.2 and the Debian network

On Oct 28, 2004 12:38 AM, Not Zed <notzed ximian com> wrote:

I dunno you don't have much of the log there, e.g. no clue as to why
it would be looping.

I want it to prompt me for the password, but I guess that only results
from a successful negotiation with the IMAP server.

As for sending mail, maybe you don't have smtp (smtps if you're using
ssl) in /etc/services, but i'm not sure on that one. Again there is
not
enough log to tell what's going on.

How can I generate more pertinent information?

It's probably not very helpful to say the same settings worked
flawlessly with 1.4. The SMTP server is a separate (still pingable)
machine.

Thanks,

Mike