[Evolution] public folders in evolution2

Hi,

I just upgraded my Evolution from 1.4 to 2.0.2, and ran into a problem
with the public folder system of the exchange server at work. Public
folders have been integrated as some sort of ticketing system (don't
start on me about this), and thus we have a rather deep tree of folders
and subfolders.

Now, I used to be able to browse this tree with the Exchange connector
in 1.4, but now I have to add these folders one by one to my favorites.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to add the 'root' folder to my
favorites, as subfolders are not added.

This same problem has been described by John Leach (?) a few weeks ago
in the posting below, but nobody has replied to it :

http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2004-October/039841.html

My question: is the current behaviour a bug or a feature ? :)

Regards,

Maarten
--
Chew on this: http://download.tepaske.net/chew_on_this.mpg