[Evolution] move filter doesn't unless manually applied

Hello,

I have a filter set up to move certain messages from the inbox to a sub-
folder under trash.

In fact, I set the filter up three different ways because they keep
appearing in the inbox.  The funny thing is though, that if I hit "apply
filters", it finally does move from the inbox to where I had specified
it and joins the three other copies of the message that have been moved
there via the filters (so it's not a matter of my filters not matching).
Yes, all the filters specify "move to" and not "copy to"

the message header that I filter by contains Japanese -->  楽天市場ニュース
<news-master rakuten co jp>

Most other filters seem to work except the two I have to catch Japanese
with.  What's up with that.

By the way, Japanese support on 2.X is 1000% better than 1.4.6 meaning I
can actually now see what I am typing choosing the right kanji along the
way.  Thanks.

--
Shawn <javajunkie koyuru com>