Re: [Evolution] Error : Incomplete or Invalid Multibyte

On Mon, 2004-10-25 at 11:43 +0800, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
[snip]
I've also changed from Mbox format to maildir format.

I noticed a lot of overheads each time I delete messages. (One folder
has like 40,000 emails from Mail-lists)

Well, 40000 files in a subdirectory is quite a *lot* for most
filesystems.  Something like ReiserFS is your best solution.
(You do have /home in it's own partition, right?)

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

"The trouble with children is that they are not returnable."
Quentin Crisp