[Evolution] Evolution 2.0.2 with evolution-exchange (windows names with spaces)

Hello,

I use Debian and i have evolution 2.0.2 with the exchange-connector

Now,

I added an account

Exchange server: 10.51.10.10
Windows username: SEA\phil      ==> this is my account with admin
privileges

Global Address list / Active directory

Global Catalogue server name: 10.51.10.10

Mailbox name:           bibi
OWA path:                       /exchange
Public folder server:   server1

The problem is with the mailbox name:

When i use bibi, or ship, or Administrator then it is no problem but i
also have users with names like:
Philippe Dhont, Bert De Craemer, ...
When i have a mailbox with a name with spaces then it's not working.
I changed mine to philippe_dhont but that's not working either (too long
??)
How is the configuration supposed to be with names with spaces ?
Or is that something evolution can't handle ?
When i use a mailbox from a user with a short name, i have no problem at
all.

GrtZ,
Philippe.

Disclaimer :

This e-mail is intended for the exclusive use by the person(s) mentioned as recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately.
This e-mail does not constitute any commitment for Sea-Ro Terminal N.V. or its subsidiaries except when
expressly otherwise
agreed in a written agreement between the intended recipient and the originating subsidiaries of Sea-Ro
Terminal  N.V.
Sea-Ro Terminal and each of its subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications
through its networks.

This mail has been checked for viruses by Symantec and Trend Micro.