[Evolution] Problem syncing with Evolution

My environment:

Dual CPU Athlon system w/ Fedora Core 2 & Evolution 1.4
Compaq HPC w/ Windows CE 2.0 & Serial cable
The following RPMs:
multisync-evolution-0.82-fc2.1
multisync-palm-0.82-fc2.1
multisync-backup-0.82-fc2.1
multisync-0.82-2
synce-0.9.0-1
synce-trayicon-0.9.0-1
synce-gnomevfs-0.9.0-1
synce-multisync_plugin-0.9.0-1
synce-software-manager-0.9.0-1

I'm trying to reset up MultiSync and SynCE with Evolution.  I'm not
normally an Evolution user, so I can experiment a little.  My first
attempt at syncronizing seemed to sync (almost?) everything except
for some contacts that didn't have a name (just a business name).
After awhile, I thought I'd retry things from the beginning.

The second time, I removed my local 'evolution' directory and allowed
Evolution to recreate it (surprise! it still has To-Dos in it!).  I
then setup SynCE and established a connection (pstatus worked).  I
then used synce-matchmaker to replace my partnership (unintuitive --
it doesn't say with what).  I then started up MultiSync and deleted
and recreated my synchronization pair.  When I finally got it to
'sync', it only synchronized a few things -- I don't see any reason
for why it chose those things to sync and not anything else.

My speculation is that:

1. There is something more to delete in 'evolution' to truly get it
back to a zero state -- is there any documentation for that?

2. There may be more things on my PDA that I must 'zap' (like a
sync-date?) to get it ready for syncing with a new partnership --
anyone know of such a thing?

3. The syncing between MultiSync and SynCE often did nothing (but
eventually did something) -- is there better debugging information
for what is going on under the hood?

Ask if there is more information I can provide.  I don't want to keep
bringing up Windows98 and Schedule+ to sync my PDA with.  I'd like to
move everything over to Linux -- then get a Palm.  ;-)

=====
David Masterson
Programmer at Large