Re: [Evolution] new feature request

On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 20:07 +1300, Russell Fulton wrote:

I would like a new special folder type: templates, which behaves just
like drafts but the messages don't get deleted when they are sent.  I
end up sending lots of very standard emails that I keep in the drafts
folder, every so often I forget to undelete the message after I send it
and it gets expunged.

That would really be interesting for me too. But as some others have
pointed out previously, this is probably an extended feature that will
fit nicely into an external plugin.

--
Alessio Bragadini <alessio sevenseas org>
Sevenseas.org Hacking Community