Re: [Evolution] Running evo/Connector 2.0.x side by side with 1.4.x

On Fri, 2004-10-15 at 16:07 +0100, Paul Hands wrote:
Hi JP,

I think it's more than 67330, but I haven't had time to submit another
bug.  It often crashes on attempted address autocompletion from the
global address server.  It also sometimes just freezes when sitting
idle, or possibly when doing a periodic mail fetch.

If you want, I can submit bugs, but debugging info might be scarce, as
bug buddy doesn't trigger - the tool is frozen and has to be killed
from the command line.

Please.  You may be able to use the info at the bottom of:

http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/bugs.shtml

to get some more useful debug info.

-JP
--