Re: [Evolution] merging mails

yea, i have IMAPS for my other account, and I like that much better...
and this one im talking about is POP3 (and i have no control over it), I
should be able to move out from it soon to pure IMAP. However, until
then, I'd like to have my email transfered...
Plus, right now at work, they block the IMAP and IMAPS ports, so I have
to ssh to my server to get them with mutt :\

(Ron, do you work for IBM?)

Thanks for the suggestion though.

fb.