Re: [Evolution] Accessing EVO 2.0.1 from OpenOffice

On Tue, 2004-10-05 at 08:26 +0200, Soren Bilsoe wrote:
Is this the wrong forum to ask this question in ?

Maybe.

" Thanks for a great product Evo-2.0.1
  How do I access the address-book from OpenOffice 1.1.2 -
  My guess is that it has something to do with libevoab(?)    "

I remember checking out this feature in OpenOffice before, and I believe
I just did Tools->Data Sources->New Data Source, and selected Evolution
from the "..." button menu.  Since I don't see this option anymore, I'm
sure it's because Evolution's data-management back end has changed
considerably in version 2.x, and OpenOffice will have to be adapted to
talk to the new system.  So I think you're out of luck for now.  I
suggest you check the OpenOffice "issue" (bug) system to see if this
problem has been reported and/or is being actively worked on.

So yeah, I suggest you try a different forum. =)

Eric