Re: [Evolution] Evolution with Mozilla

Get the mozex extension for Mozilla.  It will intercept mailtos as well
as let you view source and edit text boxes with your choice of editor.

Steve

On Tue, 2004-10-05 at 14:47 -0500, Eric Lambart wrote:
On Tue, 2004-10-05 at 14:34 -0500, Gustavo Seabra wrote:

Also, is there a way to make Mozilla use Evolution Mail instead of
Mozilla Mail?

Switch to Mozilla Firefox.  It's friendlier.
Is there any way to do it without switching? (I'm not the
administrator here...)

Last thing I heard, no.  Apparently it's hard-coded.  But anyway, that's
a question for a Mozilla users' list. =)

Eric