Re: [Evolution] error messages when starting Evolution.

hi merlin,

you don't write which evolution version you use, but i assume it's 1.4.x
because of the summary error message below (summary is deprecated in
2.0).

does "rm -rf /tmp/orbit-$USER" and then logging out and
back in again work for you?
(insert your user name for $USER)

cheers,
andre