[Evolution] error messages when starting Evolution.

Yesterday I upgraded Mandrake from 9.0 to 10.0. Evolution worked fine
after the upgrade last night, but after logging off to go to sleep I
log on this morning to find it won't start...

Now when starting Evolution I get the following error messages:

Cannot activate component OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent :
The error from the activation system is:
Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/INV_OBJREF:1.0'

Cannot activate component OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_ShellComponent :
The error from the activation system is:
Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/INV_OBJREF:1.0'

Cannot activate component OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent :
The error from the activation system is:
Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/INV_OBJREF:1.0'

Cannot activate component OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Summary_ShellComponent :
The error from the activation system is:
Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:omg.org/CORBA/INV_OBJREF:1.0'

And then Evolution starts, but there's nothing to do.  It says "(Not
folder displayed)" in an empty screen.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

TIA,

--