Re: [Evolution] Evolution-2 and Calendar
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>
- To: Patrick Pichon hp com
- Cc: evolution ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution-2 and Calendar
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 17:37:00 +0100
On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 17:52 +0100, Patrick Pichon wrote:
I'm pretty new to that distribution list, and I would apologize if I'm
talking about a well known problem or a non-problem.
I'm running Evolution-2.0.2 under Fedora Core-3 system (under i383
plateform) and I have some strange behavior around the Calendar area.
- My local calendar.ics file is about 1Mbytes, and when I'm looking to
the evolution calendar is taking a huge amount of cpu to get it!
see http://bugzilla.ximian.com/show_bug.cgi?id=59904 A fix for it is in
the snapshots, so should probably be in 2.0.x soon
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>
] [Thread Prev