Re: [Evolution] Alarm for addressbook items

On Mon, 2004-11-22 at 21:56 +0100, Rene C. Castberg wrote:
Thanks for your reply andre.
I am using evolution 2.0.2, alarms for any event in my personal calendar
goes off. But so far i have been unable to get an alarm for Birthdays
and Annivarsaries., I have tried setting the default alarm before any
appointment, but it doesn't have any effect.
Am i missing an option somewhere?

no, evo is missing the code for adding the alarm for birthdays. So
please, file a bug to bugzilla.ximian.com
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>