Re: [Evolution] Alarm for addressbook items

Thanks for your reply andre.
I am using evolution 2.0.2, alarms for any event in my personal calendar
goes off. But so far i have been unable to get an alarm for Birthdays
and Annivarsaries., I have tried setting the default alarm before any
appointment, but it doesn't have any effect.
Am i missing an option somewhere?

René