Re: [Evolution] Signature bug?

On Tue, 2004-11-23 at 14:25 -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:

That's never happened to me, at least, going back to v1.0.

Note that I've snipped out your 2 signatures.

Try running Evo from an xterm using strace or CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1.

Attached is the output after setting CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1

It took three attempts at replying and deleting the quoted sig before it died.  Hope this helps.

--
Rob Brown-Bayliss

I haven't been wrong since 1981, when I thought I made a mistake.