From: Rob Brown-Bayliss
To: Leanne Halliwell
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 4:24 PM
Subject: Great Gandmothers

I was thinking of making a blow up of one of these pictures for the great grandmothers for xmas.

What do you think?  I prefer the one with Luke poking his tongue out but maybe the grannies wont?

--
Rob Brown-Bayliss

I can't mate in captivity. -- Gloria Steinem, on why she has never married.

--
Rob Brown-Bayliss

The reasonable person adapts to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt
the world to themselves. Therefore, all progress depends on unreasonable people.