Re: [Evolution] What I miss in outlook

On Wed, 2004-11-24 at 13:49 +0800, Not Zed wrote:

oh, so you mean "look it up in the addressbook" then, ok.  yeah sounds
neat, could be an easy(ish) plugin.

I think what he's talking about is adding "Properties" to the menu,
while in "read an email mode", that pops up when you right-click
on an email address.

Currently the 2 choices are:
- Send message to...
- Add to Addressbook

It would be good if the choices were:
- Send message to...
- Add to Addressbook
- Properties (i.e. view Address book info on this address)