[Evolution] What I miss in outlook

I am using Evolution everyday in my company as a replacement for
outlook and everything is working fine but there is 2 thinks I hope if
someone can add it :

The first one is that I hope if I can recall a message after sending
it (like in outlook)

the second thing is that I hope when I click in the sender (from) name
it will connect to the exchange and display the sender information to
me (so I don't have to copy the name and search for it just to find
the user phone number)

I am using Gentoo & Evolution 2.0.2 with connector 2.0.2

Thank you all for this great software

--
Best Regards,