-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: evolution-admin lists ximian com genom Patrick O'Callaghan
Skickat: on 2004-11-24 13:18
Till: Not Zed
Kopia: regatta; evolution ximian com; connector lists ximian com
Ämne: Re: [Evolution] What I miss in outlook

While we're on the subject, I'd like an option to "Copy Address". I find
that's usually what I want to do and click-and-drag is tricky to manage
without starting a new composer window. This seems to be a common
feature in other mailers (never used Outlook so I don't know).

poc