Re: [Evolution] NNTP access

On Wed, November 24, 2004 13:30, Network Administrator said:

Do you have to compile Evolution yourself inorder to get NNTP access. I
am using Evolution 2.0.2 on Fedora Core 3.

Jason

I don't know about FC.  I build my desktops myself using LFS
(www.linuxfromscratch.org), and compile everything myself.  I can use a
prebuilt executable, but that defeats the object (for me anyway).

Evolution 2.0.2 is not yet in LFS's build instructions, so I had to build
it based on the documentation and the instructions for 1.4.6.

Cheers.
--
Tony