Re: [Evolution] NNTP access

Do you have to compile Evolution yourself inorder to get NNTP access. I am using Evolution 2.0.2 on Fedora Core 3.

Jason
>>> "S. Anthony Sequeira" <tony sequeira org uk> 11/24/2004 5:00:29 AM >>>
Hi,

Got Evolution 2.0.2 compiled and running.  Slight quibble with the README,
where the requirements state (for example) evolution data server 1.0 or
later, it's *not* later. 1.1 cannot be used.  Anyway, no biggie.

It migrated all my data fine.  No problems there.

I did compile it with nntp, and sure enough, nntp appears in the new
account server type list.  But whatever I do, it won't get the newsgroups
or whatever from the news server.  When I click on the account, I get

Cheers.
--
Tony