Re: [Evolution] Signature at the top and close mail

On Tue, 2004-11-23 at 15:16 +0100, guenther wrote:
If they want to know who replied, that's what From says...

Actually it's what "Sender" says. "From" says who the message is from,
which may not be the same thing. This is really only used in mailing
lists, but you can also theoretically have "From: Fred isp com,
Joe isp com, Sara isp com". I can't say I've ever seen this, and I'm too
lazy to find out if Evo can persuaded to do it, but the RFCs allow it.
"Sender" on the other hand is supposed to mean the specific account that
sent the message (could be Mary isp com in this case).

poc