Re: [Evolution] 2004.11.22: Port My Email to New evolution.

Am Montag, den 22.11.2004, 09:20 +0330 schrieb B.Niroobakhsh:
Dear Sir.
Hello.
I am using Linux Fedora Core 2, with Evolution Ver:1.4, but I
 downloaded Linux Fedora Core 3, and install on second system.
I see Evolution is upgrage, but can not read evolution directory of
 Evolution 1.4, and I want port my Emails to this new version.
Can you help me?
I want know a way for port Emails from Evolution Ver:1.4 to This new
 version.

hi,

you don't tell us which version your "new version" is, so i guess that
it is version 2.0.x. :-)

normally evolution-2.0 should *automatically* migrate your old
evolution-1.4 data. perhaps a look at guenther's migration faq at
http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2004-September/039343.html
could help you/give you some hints.

cheers,
andre