Re: [Evolution] spam filter?

On Fri, 2004-11-19 at 00:03 +0100, Bastiaan Spandaw wrote:
Hello list,

I've tried to post a couple of questions, but my mail seems to
disappear.

I've posted from 3 different accounts none of my mail seems to be
accepted by the list server.

My questions do not appear to have questionable content that could
trigger spam filters, thats why I did not suspect a spam filter
initially.

Anyone know why my mails could dissapear?

Were/Are these 3 email addresses subscribed to the list?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"'He insulted me, he cheated me, he beat me, he robbed me' --
those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace."
Buddha