[Evolution] Tasks.ics file updating/editing/errors

Greetings,
I am trying to get tasks created from an incoming email. For example the
boss sends an email with key words and it goes to the tasks list as a
VTODO item.
All I can see to do is create a filter and have it run a script to amend
the tasks.ics file.
Upon investigating the tasks.ics file further I some questions
pertaining to the file and its usage.

1. I am noticing an error message since I upgraded to 2.0.1. This error
only seems to occur from the "Click to add a task" command line of the
tasks window list not from a task created from the Task Creation dialog
for data entry.
Error Message ">>>>X-LIC-ERROR..." shown below:
        BEGIN:VTODO
        UID:20041119T173344Z-4364-100-1-53 N07177
        DTSTAMP:20041119T173344Z
        SUMMARY:Just some job to do
   X-LIC-ERROR;X-LIC-ERRORTYPE=VALUE-PARSE-ERROR:No \
                value for STATUS property. Removing entire property:
        PRIORITY:0
        CREATED:20041119T173344
        LAST-MODIFIED:20041119T173344
        END:VTODO

2. Once I append/modify the file how to re-read the file back into Evo's
main window GUI as updated material?

3. What items are needed in tasks.ics for Evo to read the data properly?
Does this include other files than tasks.ics?

Cheers,
Robb