Re: [Evolution] Gmail SMTP Problems

On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 07:30 -0500, Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper wrote:
I agree--please post your script!  =:)  Also, it looks like gmail only
offers
POP right now, correct?  Is IMAP coming, does anyone know?

Currently it's POP only. The FAQ says:

"Gmail doesn't currently support IMAP access. As part of our ongoing
commitment to give our users easy access to their email, we have
introduced POP access. We look forward to announcing more features as
they become available."

They also have auto-forwarding from Gmail to other accounts.

poc