Re: [Evolution] Character representation

On Sat, 2004-11-13 at 02:37, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
the charset is defined as iso-8859-1 but is really Windows-cp1252 most
likely. You've also likely seen this problem on websites.

Jeff

Ok, thanks Jeff.  Suppose that will give me something to search for in
the archives.  Or maybe you could tell me if there is anything I can do
about it?
--
"What do you give a man who has everything?" the pretty teenager
asked her mother.