Re: [Evolution] Procmail Rules causing Evolution Folders to re-sync Every Time

That is a totally unsupported method of using procmail and Evolution, anything in ~/.evolution is evolution's own data, there's absolutely no gurantee procmail and evolution will lock the files in a compatible, manner, and so forth.

If you want to use procmail, setup another mail account pointing to a directory outside of ~/.evolution, and use that (it can be anything you want) and make procmail write there instead.  Maildir is highly recommended for this, but you can use mailbox format too ('local spool or directory' account type).  It will still have to sync if an external application touches the mailboxes, so using mailbox will be much slower than using maildir in this case.