Re: [Evolution] Large messages from POP

sure, patch the source.

its the same in 2.0 and can't change due to string freeze.

On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 08:52 +0200, Hans wrote:
When I use Evo (1.4.5) from home, dialup using POP, and download large
messages its annoying to get to the computer and see -downloading
message 12- (sorry don't have the exact message in front of me at the
moment) but not knowing how many are still left on the server - seems
that for large messages the progress message changes from message x of y
downloading to just downloading message x.
Any way to change this to somewhere indicate remaining messages left on
the server?
(is this still the case in ver 2? haven't checked yet)

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"I'm stuck in a reality I can't imagine could be real."