[Evolution] 'Find now' greyed out

Hi,

I am using Evolution 1.4 on Fedora Core 2.

For some reason, the 'Find now' option in the menu, as well as the find
in the toolbar is greyed out. It displays 'advanced' and only allows for
definition of an advanced search.

Any idea how i can fix this? Evolution used to work well on Suse 9.1 but
i switched to Fedora & Gnome and now i have this problem.

regards,

--
Nick Galea
GFI Software Ltd. - www.gfi.com

This mail was checked for malicious code and viruses
checking, exploit detection, threats analysis and anti-virus for
Exchange & SMTP servers. Viruses, Trojans, dangerous
attachments and offensive content are removed automatically.
Key features include: multiple virus engines; email content and
attachment checking; an exploit shield; an HTML threats engine;
a Trojan & Executable Scanner; and more.

In addition to GFI MailSecurity, GFI also produces the
GFI MailEssentials anti-spam software, the GFI FAXmaker
fax server & GFI LANguard network security product ranges.
For more information on our products, please visit
http://www.gfi.com. This disclaimer was sent by
GFI MailEssentials for Exchange/SMTP.