[Evolution] Recurring Calendar items in list view

When I create a recurring item (e.g., every Tuesday at 6pm) in the month
view and then switch to the list view the time associated with the
calendar item seems to move ahead 5 hours.  An event that is scheduled
for every Tuesday at 6pm on the month view shows up as being scheduled
for every Tuesday at 23:00 in the list view.  Is there some way to
correct this behavior?

This doesn't occur if I enter an event that does not recur.

I have seen this behavior using evolution 2.0.1 and 2.0.2. My default
timezone is set as America/New York and the timezone of the event is
also America/New York.

Thanks,

--
Steven Padilla <padilla novaun com>