[Evolution] Evo 2.0.1 calendar veeery slow

Hi all-

I've been an Evo user since pre 1.0, and I'm very impressed with 2.0 so
far.

I've got an issue with the calendar taking an extremely long time to
refresh-- several minutes basically to do anything.  It's basically
useless.  Curiously, top doesn't report a lot of CPU being eaten up.  I
do use Evo and Gpilot to sync my Tungsten T|T3.

I looked in the archives and didn't find anyone else having this
problem.

Mandrake 10.1 with all updates on an HP Pavilion 2.8ghz zd7000 series
notebook.

Any help would be appreciated.

Blue skies,

-Biodiesel Bri