Re: [Evolution] Howto import vCalendar Files (vcf) from the command line?

On Fri, 2004-11-05 at 08:09 +0100, Christophe Nowicki wrote:
On Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 10:53:21AM +0800, Not Zed wrote:

Hi,

AFAIK, you can only import files through the gui currently.

OK this feauture is not available.

Whitout this feature I can't solve my small problem :

On my company intranet, the calendar software export calendar events
into vCalendar file.
When an outlook user click on an  event, its automatically  added to
the outlook calendar.

Who can I have the same functionnality with evolution under linux?

as NotZed said, you can write a little program that uses the e-d-s API
to load the vcf file and imports it into one of the Evolution calendars.

Have a look at libecal's headers, as well as libical's (for the parsing
of the vcf file).
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>