Re: [Evolution] Message being marked read on open

I would think that we can both be accommodated - if "mark as read after
n seconds" is selected with n = 0.0 you would get your
insta-marked-as-read behaviour; for me, I would have that option
unselected, and there should be no automatic marking as read regardless
of whether I see a message in a preview pane or in a separate message
window.

This is how I wanted it to work in 2.0 and it did for a while, but I got rolled by higher up, to cater for people who couldn't be bothered to actually read what the checkbox said.

So i'm going to be a grumpy bum and leave it to others to 'fix', since I had a go but my go got thrown away.

--
Michael Zucchi <notzed ximian com>
"I'm stuck in a reality I can't imagine could be real."