Re: [Evolution] Converting from Kmail

If you want to be more thorough, you could additionally generate sha-1
or md5 hashes of all messages as they come in, perhaps inserting them
into a heap.

this won't work because often mailing-lists munge headers and add their
own signatures, etc.

on the other hand, if you want this feature because you're
double-importing mbox files every now and then, then it seems to me a
better approach would be to write a script to do it. No sense having Evo
do it then.

Thanks Jeff - I'd come to the same conclusion (either that, or manage my email
better !!!)..... Although I will install 2.1 and see how the syncing with the
PocketPC goes before attempting this...

Jon