Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.1 download?

Well, that's not a very complete or helpful answer... but David, I'd
suggest you seek help on a linux or SUSE newbies list.  This is a
high-traffic mailing list specifically for Evolution, and discussing
basic linux skills is off-topic and will annoy people.

Agreed - as a one-off pointer, the SuSE lists can be subscribed to at
http://www.suse.co.uk/uk/private/support/online_help/mailinglists/ - you
probably want suse-linux-e

Hint 1: If you're a newbie, don't try Evolution 2.1--it's under
development and unstable, and you probably want something as solid as
possible when you're starting out; so stick with the newest stable
version (2.0.something) you can find for your version of SUSE
(google/ask SUSE people!); Hint 2: google for help installing "RPMs".

You can grab a 2.0.2 install for SuSE 9.1 from the URL in my sig. :)
--
James Ogley james usr-local-bin org
GNOME for SuSE: http://usr-local-bin.org/rpms