Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.1 download?

On Tue, 2004-11-02 at 11:25 -0600, David M. Parson wrote:
Hi all:

I am a newbie trying to learn Suse Linux.  I know downloading and
installing in Windows (oops!) is much different, but how do download
in Linux?  Open [gunzip] or save to disk?

What would be the command to set up and install under either

Thank you very much.

Let's take this for example:

I'd use wget from an xterm:
$ wget<snip-long-dir>/2.1/evolution-2.1.0.tar.gz

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by
Hanlon's Razor
"Never ascribe to malice, that which can be explained by