[Evolution] GPG & Evolution

I just recently installed GPG and have generated a key pair. When I try to encrypt or sign an e-mail, I get an error message that says I have no gpg-agent. Is that something I have to get from Evolution or is it GPG problem. I've looked at the help files for Evolution, GPG, and Seahorse. As far as I can tell, none of them mention a gpg-agent. Anybody know where  I can get a gpg-agent? Any thoughts or suggestions will be appreciated.

Don Henson