Re: [Evolution] GPG & Evolution

On Sat, 2004-05-29 at 16:57 -0600, Donald D Henson wrote:
I just recently installed GPG and have generated a key pair. When I
try to encrypt or sign an e-mail, I get an error message that says I
have no gpg-agent. Is that something I have to get from Evolution or
is it GPG problem. I've looked at the help files for Evolution, GPG,
and Seahorse. As far as I can tell, none of them mention a gpg-agent.
Anybody know where  I can get a gpg-agent? Any thoughts or suggestions
will be appreciated.

Don Henson

Check in your ~/.gnupng/gpg.conf file for the line use-agent and stick a
# in front of it.

--
Tom Wesley <tom wesley ntlworld com>