Re: [Evolution] each other mail hangs the machine

V Pá, 28. 05. 2004 v 13:15, Jose Alves de Castro píše:
Now I need some kind of script to install them, right? (I'm assuming
I'll have to do it in a correct order)

At first do rpm -Uvh --test *.rpm in the directory with rpms. You'll see
broken dependencies etc... after it won't complain any more, run rpm
-Uvh *.rpm as root in the directory.

BTW you don't have to worry. RPM itself reorders files to be in correct
order.

You should think about RedCarpet as well as it does a lot of work for
you (i.e. updating packages :-)).

--
Ludek