Re: [Evolution] Confirmation dialogue for Empty Trash

I added the empty_trash key by hand using gconf-editor and it worked. It
also added the tick-box to the Mail Preferences menu. Cool :-)

This problem might be specific to the FC2 build, which I'm using on two
independent machines. They both exhibit the same bug. I'll file it
anyway.

poc