[Evolution] Rotating signature

Hello,

I discovered yesterday the ability to use script in the signature under Evolution...
Consequently, I'm kind of sure it is possible to create rotating signature in order that each time you send
an email you have another one.

Before spending hours try to figure out how to do that :) I would like to know if one of you know how to do
that :D

Thxs in advance
Ludo
http://www.lubox.com - http://forum.lubox.com
Email Services, How-To (Linux,PHP,...), Freeware...
Come have a look, and you can even drop a msg on the forum!