Re: [Evolution] Connector GPLed!!!

tir, 11.05.2004 kl. 18.03 skrev Jeffrey Stedfast:

Yea, we know :-)

Relax, man. Evo (1.4.x) is arguably the best all-round client out there
- apart for those sysadmins with a large user base and limited central
storage (Evo can take literally hundreds of MB home directory space per
user). I install Linux LTSP terminal server stuff and have to cope with
competitive tenders. I'd like to see a basic redesign of the whole IMAP
directory setup. Mozilla is just as bad, notwithstanding, but there are
more economical clients (Kmail for a start).

So don't rest on any laurels you might have, Ximian. Design something
better. And don't get carried away about Novell's "new" desktop.

--Tonni

Jeff