Re: [Evolution] Word Wrap

nope, i'm not that up with things in that area - maybe i'll go and read
up on that discussion and take it as given in the meantime that you guys
have thought about this a lot longer and harder than I have.

Back to my armchair! :)

BTW, thanks - recently had to go hunting for Windows MUAs, tried the
latest Outlook, Eudora, and begrudgingly settled on Thunderbird,
denouncing fate for robbing me of Evolution. It's the best i've used.