Re: [Evolution] problem with word-wrap during message compose

Well, you don't necessarily have to use the font named
"Monospace" (which I use, and looks fine to me)--I believe you just need
to use a non-proportional font.  Depending on the collection of fonts
you have, you may be able to find one that's more pleasing to your eye
(note that you can also choose to have Evolution respect the Gnome-wide
font that's called "Terminal font" in your Gnome Font Preferences
panel).

Eric